web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Son

Monday, July 30, 2012

Son

Today I engaged in a little silly Dad/son nonsense with an absolutely adorable kid in his early 30s. I never thought this guy would really come through; he prickteased me for weeks on Daddyhunt (a site which as far as I can tell is pretty useless for hooking up) and then disappeared completely, then a few months later, reappeared on Manhunt and yanked my chain for much, much longer-- I think we've been talking since winter. I'm about a zero on the kink-o-meter, so roleplay and stuff like that is more likely to make me feel like a numbnuts than turn me on, but something about his approach was appealing; it didn't come on too strong and he was such an arresting mix of youthful/boyish (with a total Teen Beat smile full of white teeth, dreamy green eyes, and very symmetrical face) and manly (hairy body, huge muscular thighs, nice beard, strong nose) that it turned me on to think of him being into me as an older guy. So I indulged him for as long as he kept after me, even though he lives in Harlem and has a partner himself and it seemed like it would never work out even if he truly wanted it to. But today he hit me up asking to come over and suck "Daddy" off (I think I prefer being called Dad to be honest, nota bene) and I told him sure, I would have some free time in the afternoon. I kept expecting to get a text saying "something came up" or whatever, but he showed up barely two minutes late, which is impressive given how far he was coming from. My son is a very responsible young man, you see! He was wearing a tank top that showed off this bulging shoulders, biceps, and huge lats, and I thought, holy fuck, jackpot! I gave him some water, and we chatted a bit, and then Dad showed him how his body works.

He liked very slow kissing and lots of touching. I feel like maybe he used to be heavy and only became muscular in recent years-- his skin had that loose quality such guys tend to have, and he really liked showing off his very shapely physique, pulling off his tank top and shorts to reveal a hard boner in a very cute pair of red American Apparel briefs, then holding his biceps flexed up over his head while I ran my hands up and down over his body, marveling at all the curves. He had a star tattoo on his amply meaty right thigh, a pair of hard muscular ridges running up the middle of his back, serious assmeat swelling inside his underpants, and beautiful light hair dusting his torso all the way up to his fat, sensitive nipples. He beamed proudly as I told him what a knockout he was and how much I wanted to get my dick in him. I stood behind him and swirled a fingertip over each nipple as he ground his asscheeks into the bulge in my shorts, then let one hand slide down over the trail of smooth hair, into his waistband, and over the coarser texture inside above his erection. "You have amazing hands," he said, arching his back and whimpering like a little girl at the attention I was giving his chest.

I had him get on his knees and slowly unbuttoned my shorts, revealing just the edge of my tool, which he sniffed at with slow pleasure, and then I pulled apart the fly to let my dork come springing out into his face. He took me into his mouth very slowly, wanting to feel every ridge and bump of me before getting it in his mouth. He sucked me very gently at first, letting me slide into him inch by inch until his nose was in my pubes. And then he made a tight ring with his lips around the hairy base of my bone, and somehow wiggled his whole tongue along the underside of it, giving me the most intense sensation of warmth and pleasure I've felt along the length of my penis in a long time. This was going to be good.

He kept the cute little briefs on in the bed, posting himself between my thighs to work on my meat in earnest, and the flash of color stretched over what I imagined were beautifully round, milky orbs kept drawing my eye down his body from his handsome face all full of my choad. But eventually I had to push him on his back and rip them off him-- his ass was so meaty, they kinda got stuck until he arched his back, which was extremely exciting-- and then he was there in front of me with his legs held aside and his dick and balls swollen up between. A beautiful invitation to press the entire weight of my body on him. His saliva was thick and slippery on my dick and I was precumming so my tool glided over his body as if it was inside a pussy-- when I pushed his right knee all the way back with my left hand, forcing his own groin up higher against mine and giving me a more dominant stance, I came close to ejaculating instantly. He was smiling brilliantly the whole time I humped against him, wrapping his legs tightly around my waist while I put my weight on his shoulders and sucked at his beard, and said "Your body feels so good against me, Daddy."

I flipped him over and the round shapes of his buttocks coming together in a deep cleft, inviting my tongue, was duplicated just below by a pair of very shapely balls in a smooth, shapely nutsack, a small heart shape hanging below a larger meatier one. His hole opened instantly to accept my tongue and as I bit his cheeks and ran my beard along his inner thighs he sighed, "I can't believe how good that feels on my hole." "You got a really sweet ass, son," I told him, "and it's mine today. Give yer Dad yer ass and let him show you what he can do with it." He was twisted around so he could see my head buried in his rear, and my hairy right hand planted in the meat of his right ass cheek. "God, I love how your hand looks on my ass, Daddy!" and he dropped his head back down to the bed and moaned some more. I slid my left hand up under his thigh, along his stomach, and up to his chest, so I could wiggle his nipple while I tongued his hole. "God, you're making me feel good." He greedily got up on all fours and pressed his ass in my face as I sucked his balls one at a time and held his thick rod at its base.

He was making me feel good, too; my tool was long and straight as a rifle and my nuts were aching; I almost came just from eating and had to stand up quickly, feeling my cumtube thick and swollen with whatever started coming out of my ducts. I left him on all fours and came around to where his face was and stuck my tool in his face. "You almost made your Dad cum with that ass, son," I told him, and aimed the head at his lips. "Suck me dick and see if there's any cum in there. You taste it?" He nodded with his eyes closed and a look of complete bliss on his face, and I pulled myself out of him all the way so I could see my own dickhead, then stuck it back in up to the hairy root, then pulled out again. He flipped on his back and I fucked his face until I felt like I would cum again. "You like old Dad's dick, don't you son?" I asked, and he opened his eyes and looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "I want more," he said, and pushed me on my back and parked himself between my thighs again and licked my fuckin hot spot till my head was spinning. Then spying the mirror in the closet, he said, "Can we take that mirror out?" "You wanna show off for me, son?" He nodded and propped it up against the wall by the foot of the bed. "I hate to tell you, son, but I'm nearsighted." He laughed, and said, "Where are your glasses?" "I'm not gonna wear my glasses for a blowjob, son," I laughed, and pulled his head into my groin. His ass was high in the air and reflected blurrily in the mirror, but I was more focused on his shoulders straining between my legs, right in front of me.

I got on him again and ground my dick into his, fingering his hole with one hand up under his ass. At just one touch of my fingertip he jerked and said, "How do you make that feel so good?" and I said "Your old Dad knows a few things, son. Give me your ass and I'll show you." I knew he didn't really want to get fucked-- he seemed a little nervous about it, and I've never broached the raw thing with him. But I slid my now very slimy tool down between his thighs so he could feel the ridge of my cockhead rub back and forth over his hole. And I held my body up with my arms, and he wrapped his hands around my biceps and held his legs open wide, and I looked right in his face and pounded my dick against his ass, feeling the wide part of my dick helmet sliding against his taint and down in the cleft of his buttocks. He grinned and grinned at me, then closing his eyes and pulling his legs back even further to get me as close as possible, and we mimed an extremely intense fuck. "You're gonna have to fuck me next time, Daddy," he said finally, and I said "You have no idea how bad I want to slide it in you right now, son. No idea." He grinned some more, a little cockily. "I feel your precum all over my hole, it's so slippery. Your precum is all over me," he said, sighing with pleasure at the idea. "You know your body turns on all the men, son. You know how hot you're makin yer Dad. Feel that dick?" He nodded. "You made yer dad's dick hard, son." "Just me?" "Yer hot little body has me hard as a rock and wanting to shoot."

And blablabla. It was fun. I wondered how he would react if I just slipped it in. I would probably shoot instantly, probably hard enough to burst my dick open. He was so fuckin cute and nothing makes me hotter than a cute guy. He started asking for my cum. I asked if he wanted to swallow me (he seemed wary about it online but didn't want to tell me no, so I pushed it again). "Cum on my face, Daddy," he said. I laid my hand alongside his face while I ground my dick against his. "You want me to foul up this cute face with my rank cum?" And he nodded, but then said, "No, cum on my chest, I want to see it." Asking for my cum always calls it into existence pretty easily. I sat up and shot four huge jets on his chest, all across his torso; each one had him more awestruck than the last. And I kept cumming a few more drips. "Put it on my face!" he said, and I ran my hand through it and painted his lips. But he grabbed my hand and slapped it over his eyes. "Like that, eh son?" He laughed, and I lacquered his open, handsome face with the reeking fruits of my orgasm. He ran his hand over his now completely slimy chest and beat off with my spooge, making himself even more slimy with his own cum.

After he was done making some fairly ridiculous faces, he asked, "When did you cum last, man?" finally letting the daddy thing go. I told him Friday. "But that's all excitement, dude. You would make me cum like that any time." "All me, Daddy?" "All you, son." I think he liked hearing that.

He took a shower (aghast that I would seriously think he'd go home on the subway plastered with my cum, but I swear during our sexy chats he'd said so-- so much for fantasy!) and we talked about his grad school plans. He's a smart guy and was very friendly; he hung around a bit before leaving and we got to know each other a little better. Then I sent him off.

I dunno if he'd ever let me in him raw... I'm skeptical, but I have nothing to lose so I'll have to broach the subject with him frankly. He's that killer combination of looks, sensuality, and friendliness, and I gotta get my bare bone in him. But even if this is all I get, I gotta say... Daddy raised a good son!

No comments:

Post a Comment